Things to keep in mind
TAMIA PACK® uses sealing technology to maintain a vacuum. Compared to the more common valve system, our technology provides the following benefits:
- Considerable time savings
- Guaranteed shelf life
- No valves to deteriorate (since there are none)
- Food contact approved
- Automation possible even on big-bags
HEAT SEALING TECHNOLOGY
TAMIA PACK employs packaging machines that include filling, gravimetric dosing and vacuum (VP) or modified atmosphere (MAP) heat-sealing. All machinery is therefore designed with robust materials to meet your industrial production requirements. Our machines are flexible and can be used:
- for filling
- only to create a vacuum
- for a complete cycle: filling, heat sealing and vacuum packing
Over and above technological aspects, the TAMIA PACK support team is happy to share its know-how and offer assistance to get your machine up and running.
This vacuum packing technology allows you to upgrade your production systems and gain greater flexibility, simplicity and profitability.
The BENEFITS of vacuum heat sealing:
- Vacuum packing and heat sealing are done simultaneously in a single location on the bag: think of it as two operations in one.
- Sealing takes approximately five seconds thanks to the sealing bars which reach a temperature of about 200 degrees Celsius.
- During the vacuum process, the bag’s mechanical properties remain intact as it collapses and takes on the shape of its contents, comparable to a huge package of vacuum-packed coffee.
- Heat sealing is done with high barrier, four-layer bags to ensure that stored products are protected.